Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cause For Concern. . .! [Slightly UPDATED]

Breaking News!

Seriously, this just in. Rangers coach Tom Renney's thoughts on the game two days ago:

"I thought we were dominant against Atlanta."

?

?

?

Great. So not only is the coach lying, pulling at straws, hypocritical in his words and actions, damaging to youth, and apparently unyieldingly biased against Europeans. . .

He's now outright DELUSIONAL!


Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse on Broadway, you read something like this. I mean I know Renney has a big vocabulary but I now get the idea that he has no idea what the words he uses mean.

Playmaker. Sustainability. Dominant.

You know what. I might just begin my boycott of this team with tomorrow night's game from Dallas. Where Voros - yes that Voros, who led the Wild in penalty minutes last year I'm sure you'd be shocked to know - will be on the first line with Naslund and Gomez.

Seriously, is there medication I can take for this?


Author's edit - 9:44pm. As of tomorrow I am going to have a two and a half day computer hiatus. And unlike last time I said it, this time I literally mean it; no computers in sight! Whether I listen to the Rangers game tomorrow on the radio is up for debate, but I am going to try to catch the Caps game on Saturday from a bar. We'll see. Everyone have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

If they were dominant against Atlanta, what would he call last night? A good road game? Solid effort? What?

Sorry, I find the whole thing hysterical. However, if you're out a computer, you don't know about Sean-y boy. :-D At least he looks alive out there, sometimes.

The word "sustainability" makes me want to spit, now. It gives me this awful, bitter taste in my mouth.