Monday, October 4, 2010

2010-2011 Eastern AND Western Predictions. . .

Alright, for the first time ever, I may just be quick and to the point. No time to think, no time to write, but I have a rule - you have to predict finished standings before the season officially starts and since I won't be here later this week - well, I think you get where I am going with this...

Eastern Predictions:
1) Washington
2) Pittsburgh
3) Buffalo
4) Ottawa
5) New Jersey
6) Boston
7) Flyers
8) Rangers
_____________
9) Tampa Bay
10) Montreal
11) Carolina
12) Atlanta
13) Toronto
14) Florida
15) Islanders


Western Predictions:
1)Vancouver
2)San Jose
3)Detroit
4)Chicago
5)Phoenix
6)Los Angeles
7)Colorado
8)St. Louis
_______________
9) Nashville
10)Anaheim
11)Calgary
12)Dallas
13)Columbus
14)Minnesota
15) Edmonton

(Note: Only the top 8 count per conference for official purposes. But hell, if I ever were to get them right, like I'd argue?).

For the record - really wasn't sure I'd make NYRs a playoff team - but I feel so much better about them than I did a few weeks ago, so what the heck...;)

And who knows, maybe my doing this on the fly will mean I'm better than usual with this? Eh, or not.

Coming before the Rangers and Coyotes home openers - previews of those teams and what I'm looking forward to around the league in this 2010-2011 season!

**Natural Hat Trick Productions will be out of blog-o-sphere for a week. And looking forward to some great hockey when I return! Everyone enjoy! Hockey is FINALLY here!!!**

No comments: