Thursday, October 21, 2010

Has It Really Been Two Years. . .

I realized once I got back and ran around like crazy for a week or so, that I'd somehow missed this anniversary. I didn't hear as much about it this year as we all did last year, but I found this really nice write up I wanted to share on Alexei Cherepanov.


"It's been two years now, and I often wonder how he would have succeeded in the NHL. Would he be playing alongside Marian Gaborik? Maybe leading a line of his own? Would he have broken any offensive records for a rookie? These are all questions, unfortunately, we will never know the answer to. The two years ago seems like it was yesterday--- it is incredible how fast time flies."


MVP Gotham



Wanted to link back to some finds from two years ago.

Hard to believe it's been two years, and still hard to believe it happened at all.

No comments: