As I wrote in the comments of the last post, I did not watch, so instead, some numbers for you:
* Callahan's two goals now give him 4 goals in the last 4 games and 6 in the last 10. It's important to everyone to contribute, yes, but this was one of the BIG guys that needed to be.
* When Cally scored his second goal (Rangers 3rd of the game) it was the first time the Rangers scored 3 goals in a game in the last 8 games.
* When they scored their 3rd goal, that was only the 5th time in 22 games they had scored more than 2.
* Gaborik's goal, his 24th of the season, was his 12th powerplay goal. That ties his career high.
* With 2 goals and 2 assists Callahan had his first 4 point game of his NHL career.
It'll be interesting to see how it carries over.