Sunday, December 28, 2008

Greatness Appreciated. . .

I do not have time to comment on this, but I've said it at least eight times so far this year and probably much more.

Alex Ovechkin is the guy.

THE guy.

The guy the NHL should be drooling over.

THe guy they should be using in marketing campaigns.

He's their guy.

THE guy.

I cannot help but love his love for the game and you feel it - each and every time he takes the ice.

As Brooks said, he is probably not more talented that Crosby.

He's probably not the best skater.

The best passer.

The best goal scorer.

But he is - in my mind - the best.

No question.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12282008/sports/moresports/nhl_eclipsing_brightest_star_146182.htm

The NHL is lucky to have a GREAT group of young talented players that will own this league for the next 15 or so years.

Embrace it. Enjoy it.

I know I do.

No comments: