Monday, October 13, 2008

Gone Too Soon. . .


http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=252547&lid=headline&lpos=secStory_nhl


I do not understand any of this. I'm reading, and my mind is not comprehending. It's not that I even had any chance to know the person or the player, but I feel, like so many other Rangers fans, robbed of the opportunity to get the chance and sad for him not getting the chance to live his life . The most important and realistic fact though - a young kid with a lot of promise is gone. And that doesn't seem fair. As if life is fair.


Is it me or are we just hearing this more and more. . .young athletes, prime of their lives, passing away too soon? Football. Baseball. Basketball. Hockey. It's just really hard to comprehend why.
Condolences to his teammates, Jaromir Jagr, his friends, and family. Rest in Peace, Alexei. I know there are hockey rinks in heaven. . .

No comments: