Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day One. . .

Yeah, so I slept on it and kinda/sorta/maybe wanted to change the predictions I made last night (yeah last night) a few times, but I decided to go with my original thoughts on it. More power to me for being ethical on this! Reading no one else's predictions, putting my thoughts out there, good or bad.

Meanwhile, so I'm upstairs, missing my show and watching old hockey coverage, when I flip to Versus and see the Leafs beat Detroit. Seriously. That happened? Vesa Toskala either had a great game or Detroit was dead asleep, no? haha. But I guess that's why they play the games, and why I should comment no more than that, because I certainly didn't see it.

Til tomorrow, when the Rangers open from New York versus Chicago. . . been looking forward to this one for a while now!

Night!

No comments: